Massachusetts IRP renewal applications are out!
FAST FACTS ABOUT YOUR IRP RENEWAL:
If you need an insurance stamp:
1. Complete the form and sign the docs and send the renewal paperwork to us
2. We will stamp the renewal as needed and forward your package off to Boston to be processed.
If you DO NOT need an insurance stamp:
1. Complete the form and sign the documents
2. Mail to the address listed on your renewal paperwork
Please make sure you do this process as soon as your paperwork is received so that you ensure that you get your renewal stickers on time!
Things to remember to make your renewal go smoothly:
• Your MCS-150 needs to be updated every two years!
• Your 2290 tax form for the year 2017-2018 must be paid and receipt sent with your paperwork.
Need help? Please contact our office if you have any questions!