I sat down with Jon Coppleman from Renaissance Alliance, to discuss a frequently asked question…
Should you pay your Workers’ Compensation claim?
Jon Copplemen, for more than 20 years has been drafting and delivering user friendly training in all aspects of workers compensation nationally. He has worked with Fortune 500 companies and Main Street businesses across the country. We are fortunate to have Jon available for our most complex comp issues.
As a nationally recognized expert in Workers Compensation, Jon gives good advice to any business owner on the question whether an employer should file a claim or not.
Many times when an employee suffers a minor injury the employer may often elect to pay this claim out of pocket and not to notify the insurance company.
As you will learn, this is a risk not worth taking for most, if any, employee injuries.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Attention to our MASSACHUSETTS insureds. The RMV is updating their computer system and will be CLOSED 3/22/18 at 7:00 PM – 3/26/18. Non-public safety services will be unavailable and the RMV will NOT process transactions. Services include:
- All RMV Service Centers
- All AAA offices that offer RMV services
- ONLINE Services (no online transaction)
- All inspections stations that conduct vehicle inspections
- All dealerships that register and inspect vehicles on behalf of the RMV
For more details check out: https://www.mass.gov/service-details/alert-no-rmv-services
Please contact us TODAY if you have any urgent RMV needs. 800-237-1378
Commercial Lines Insurance Account Representative
The ideal Insurance candidate will have:
· Experience in rating and underwriting all lines commercial lines insurance
· Licensed in Property and Casualty
· Familiar with multiple insurance company rating platforms
· Knowledge of FMCSA Safety Measurement System (SMS)
· Experienced with IRP registration and processing 2290 returns
· Able to rate multi state with AIPSO
· Communicating effectively with business owners
· Work effectively in a team environment
· Willing to engage in continuing education
Job Type: Full-time
To learn more about our agency visit www.anastasiinsurance.com
Anastasi Insurance Agency, Inc. is always encouraging innovation and embracing change, you will find this a challenging environment. We support & encourage career advancement in our rapidly growing agency.
Apply via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/586843383/
Or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All nominations, expressions of interest, and discussions will be treated with strict confidence